2. Service updates
3. Information Collected
We collect information that allows us to identify you when you voluntarily submit such information to us through our Services, or when you communicate with us via email or otherwise. We also may collect information that does not allow us to identify you when you access and use our Services.
4. Cookies, Tracking and Data
5. Use of Information
We may also use the information we collect from you as follows:
- to comply with our legal and contractual obligations when so required;
- to facilitate orders, purchases, returns, exchanges and other transactions;
- to avert and detect criminal activities and other wrongful behaviors by users via our Services, and to protect the rights, property and interests of Newport Brushstrokes and/or third parties;
- for the purpose of promoting and marketing our Services to you and to third parties;
- to facilitate any sale, transfer or merger of all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party; and,
- in the event that you authorize us to share your information with a third party.
6. Third Party Service Providers
You hereby authorize us to provide your information to third party service providers to the extent necessary to provide our Services to you.
7. Security and Integrity of Information
We make reasonable efforts to protect the information that you submit to us from unauthorized access, disclosure, unauthorized modification, misuse and destruction. However, we do not warrant the security or integrity of any information or data submitted by users of our Services or third parties.
8. Retention of information
We reserve the right to conserve your information for as long as we determine is reasonably necessary to provide the Services to you and to comply with our obligations pursuant to the applicable laws and regulations.
If you have questions or would like more information about our privacy practices, if you would like to modify the information you have provided to us, please contact us at:
Newport Brushstrokes Fine Art Inc.
Attn: Privacy officer
4020 Saint-Ambroise suite 100
10. Persons Incapable of Forming Contracts
The Services are not directed towards persons under 18 years of age and adults who are incapable of forming valid contracts.
11. Governing Law
13. Entire Agreement