10 Reasons Why You Should Deal with Newport Brushstrokes…
Newport Brushstrokes Fine Art offers the best photo-to-canvas service, as well as incredible reproductions painted by our top artists. It will be an experience that will be worth your while. The oil paintings are original and authentic.
Here are the top 10 reasons to choose Newport Brushstrokes Fine Art. These reasons set us apart from the rest.
- The customer involvement is very important to us. Clients can give their feedback during the 35% and 95% stages of the photo-to-canvas process of the oil painting via email.
- Our pricing enables us to give our clients the highest quality, complementary to the artwork. For the best price, our artists will get it the right for the first time. Our sales representatives will benefit with a very good commission.
- The waiting period during our photo-to-canvas process is 35 days versus the 7-day waiting period that our competitors offer. The 35-day waiting period allows the consumer to decide without any pressure and can change their mind if they choose to do so.
- Customer complaints are taken very seriously and treated with the utmost respect by our well-trained staff.
- Newport Brushstrokes Fine Art offers an honest assessment as to what we can or can’t do. If we can’t do an artwork that you ask request from us, we’ll refer you a gallery that can the artwork.
- We have good relationships with other supply companies and galleries.
- Newport Brushstrokes Fine Art vigorously respects copyright.
- Newport Brushstrokes Fine Art chooses the best artists for the photo-to-canvas oil paintings and reproductions who are complement to the finest quality of art.
- We’re making a name for ourselves in which the consumer is a beneficiary and will have the best experience.
- We are flexible to unique projects. Our goal is to achieve near museum-quality standard of an authentic artwork.
It will be worth the experience to own an authentic and original oil on canvas. We look forward to hearing from you.
Flora Habbab, BFA
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
To upload your photos, go to our Photo to Canvas page of our website.